Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

11.07.2016

'A Distant Weebing in the Night''

Hello everyone!

Getting ready for my trip back home right now. Had a wonderful time in Japan, found a load of cool books (FSS mainly) and happened to find a PSO2 cafe! I'll have a load of work to do on the site till the end of the year.

Just remember, even if it's slow I have NO intention of closing the site.

See you soon!


-Archive

2 comments:

22ndTG said...

Thanks for scanning PSO2 material collection, I'm waiting patiently :)

I'm drawing my pso2 character and using printscreened images for references.
The book could be a great help for my future drawings because I'm in a position where there is no way to get the physical book :o

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all your hard work!