Please stand by

Get torrents here until further notice:
Amazon Cloud Repository


~1,300 individual volumes, ~80,000 images, 8 years

1.03.2017

Phantasy Star Online 2 - Episode 1 & 2 Materials

This is a huge, great book. Almost 400 pages (most of which is costumes and equipment designs). This covers the base designs and episodes 1 and 2 as well as some of the cross-promo stuff within Sega.

EDIT- Missed some of the pages to flip, now it's fixed. Repo torrent and magnet links have been updated.

Phantasy Star Online 2 - Episode 1 & 2 Materials





ps- There's 2 more Phantasy Star books in queue too, the PSO 10th and 15th anniversary books.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you a lot for the scans!!! Also I wish you a happy new year!

Neo Metal Sonic said...

OH MY GOD!!! I WANTED IT FOR SO LONG!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I promise I'll donate something to you when I get a job!!

arielmisato said...

Thanks. Gracias. Arigatou.